The Great Riddle Challenge: 10 Riddles to Solve


The Great Riddle Challenge: 10 Riddles to Solve



A) Solve & Comment Your Answers


1) I'm not alive, but I can grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?


2) I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?


3) I'm taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I?


4) I'm not a plant, but I have leaves. I'm not a river, but I have banks. What am I?


5) The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?


6) I'm full of keys, but I can't open any locks. What am I?


7) I have keys but open no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter, but you can't go inside. What am I?


8) I'm a word of letters three, add two and fewer there will be. What am I?


9) I can fly without wings. I can cry without eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?


10) I'm not alive, but I can die. I'm not solid, but I can melt. I'm not in a hurry, but I can run. What am I?

Comments

A Yaktub said…
1. plant
2.sound/ echo
3.pencil
4. bank
5.
6. piano
7.keyboard
8.few
9. clouds
10.shadow